Single Rotor Rakes
Krone Single Rotor Rotary Rakes for sale at S&H Farm Supply, Inc.. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Lockwood, Rogersville, Mountain Grove, and Joplin, MO.
This product range lines up 1 to 6-rotor machines and thus has the right machine for every application. The KRONE Jet Effect avoids crop contamination and damage to the turf. Swadro is the name for absolutely clean swaths and high-quality forage.
Better and faster – courtesy of KRONE Lift Tines
All rakes in this brochure are specified with the new Lift Tines. The specialty about these is the fact that they are angled in two different positions. This optimized design brings special advantages which have been explored in field trials by KRONE and verified by a DLG test.
KRONE rakes with Lift Tines
- They rake up more material per hectare at typical work rates and with tines in typical settings and cut common loss rates by 50%
- They deliver 2 km/h (1.24 mph) higher work rates without compromising on the quality of work
- They give more effective rakes and protect the sward at an up to 1 cm (3'3") higher ground clearance
- They lead to better quality forage, as their Lift effect and higher ground clearance minimize contamination
Swadro 35 | 38 | 42 | 46
Three-point hitch single-rotor rakes
- Standard tandem axle and flotation tyres
- Stepless work width control for a consistently high-quality forage
- The jockey wheel in the middle guides the rotor in undulating fields
Swadro 38 T | 42 T | 46 T
Trailed single-rotor rakes
- Wide working width
- Low power input
- Parallel-linkage controlled drawbar
- Standard tandem axle and 18" tyres
- Swadro 38 T and 42 T not available in Germany